Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Week 223: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

Kymona had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #223 and here is her selection:


Nonni's card is so pretty!!  I love the black silhouette of your teammates against the ink background. The embossed detail on the card base is elegant and perfect for this clean and simple card.

Congratulations, Nonni!!

  Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:



Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #224!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! Such sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Nonni and thank you so much, Hazel, for mentioning my card! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Nonni! Awesome card!
    Congrats to my all fellow Honorable Mentions! Thank you so much for choosing my card, Hannelie! ♥ Glad you liked my team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice!! Thanks Melissa for choosing my card, great gallery of Honorable Mentions. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great challenge and thanks Ardyth for picking my card. It's wonderful to see my friend Nonni's fab card picked as winner.

    ReplyDelete