Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week 126: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

  Gillain had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #126 and here is her selection:


I loved Nonni's clever use of colour to add both dimension and interest to the card while still maintaining that gorgeous white space.

Congratulations, Nonni! 

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you! 

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to stop back in an hour for Challenge #127!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Gillian for choosing my card as winner! I'm over the moon, I can't believe I've won at CASology! Christmas came early this year! :) Congrats to all the other winners too and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, thank you so much for choosing my card Judy as an HM, especially from so many wonderful entries. Well done to Nonni for winning! What a clever idea and definitely another stamping technique to try. You've made my day! Happy Christmas everyone!! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the HM, Joyce! I'm quite honored to be in the midst of such amazing creations. Happy holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, it is always honour to be chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you very much dear Melissa to choose my card...I am so happy...its a honour to choose by you as the owner of the challenge...wishing you have a great holiday and I am sorry just writing today..hugs, Monika

    PS: Congrats to all ladies and much congrats for Nonni the Winner on this cue card challenge

    ReplyDelete